Cost per recipe $7.05 view details
- 4-6 med sized potatoes
- 4 Sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- Fresh Ground Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 pound deli sliced pancetta (diced into small squares)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Take a pot and fill with water. Add on stove High Heat.
- Add potatoes and bring to a quick boil. Do not let potatoes boil until cooked. We're just trying to get them semi soft, they will finish roasting in the oven.
- Once water is bought to a boil, drain potatoes.
- Add potatoes to cassorole dish.
- In a med fry pan, add a little EVOO and put stove on Med Hi Heat.
- Add diced pancetta. You dont want to cook the pancetta until crisy, it will continue to cook in the oven with the potatoes. Cook pancetta for about 2 min.
- Add cooked pancetta to potatoes in cassorole dish. Sprinkle chopped rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Also use the drippings from pancetta pan as well.
- Stif everything around and add to the oven. Cook for 30 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1034g|
|Calories from Fat 1051||59%|
|Total Fat 118.83g||149%|
|Saturated Fat 18.7g||75%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 150.51g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.5g||78%|