Cost per serving $3.75 view details
- 8 x 3 ounce salmon, fillet, cut diagonally into 1" thickness
- 1 x salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh minced dill
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 lrg bunch spinach, washed, leaves, only, minced
- 2 x green onion, sliced, diagonally
- 1 pch nutmeg
- 2 x shallot, very, finely, diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely, diced
- 1/2 x vine ripened tomato, minced
- 1/4 c. juice, clamato
- 1 Tbsp. vodka, optional
- Â Â several drops tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 x salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 x chives, finely, minced
- 8 x cherry or possibly grape tomato, cut in half, for garnish
- Chop all ingredients before beginning, as cooking process is very quick.
- Season salmon with salt and freshly cracked black pepper and sprinkle with minced dill.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil on high in a large skillet.
- Sear salmon, working with 4 pcs at a time, about 2 min per sides, or possibly till golden brown on both sides.
- Remove and set aside, covering to keep hot.
- Return same pan to heat on high and add in butter.
- When butter is just golden brown, add in spinach and green onions and toss quickly till just wilted.
- Add in nutmeg and season to taste.
- Remove spinach and set aside with salmon.
- To same pan add in shallots and celery sauteing till soft, about 3 min.
- Then add in remaining ingredients and cook over medium high heat till slightly thickened.
- Arrange salmon with spinach on plates and drizzle sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with chives and cherry tomatoes for garnish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 203g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 192||60%|
|Total Fat 21.41g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.78g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|