Cost per recipe $4.09 view details
- 1 pkt (10 ounce) frzn green peas, thawed
- 1/4 c. Minced onion
- 1/2 sm Green pepper, minced
- 1 lrg Rib celery, minced
- 1 can (6 ounce) sliced water chestnuts, liquid removed
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 4 ounce Cottage cheese
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. Shredded Mozarella cheese (up to 3/4)
- 2 Tbsp. Real bacon bits
- 1. Combine cottage cheese, sugar, and mayonnaise. Blend well in blender, or possibly with hand-held drink mixer, till smooth. Set aside.
- 2. Combine peas, onion, green pepper, celery, and water chestnuts. Blend well. Pour into clear serving bowl. Add in cheese/sugar/mayo mix. Stir to coat
- 3. On top, place moxarella cheese and bacon bits.
- Now...What I'm doing differently.....
- 1. I will add in about 3-4 sliced radishes to the pea mix for color.
- 2. I will line a salad bowl with red leaf lettuce, and spoon the pea salad into which.
- 3. I will slice 5-6 cherry tomatoes in half and sprinkle on top with the mozarella and bacon bits.
- Pam, I have used this recipe so many times, and it's been passed around countless others....thank you, my friend, for a wonderful recipe.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 749g|
|Calories from Fat 511||42%|
|Total Fat 57.89g||72%|
|Saturated Fat 9.44g||38%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 135.8g||36%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.2g||54%|