Cost per recipe $13.62 view details
- 1/2 pound dry rice noodles, 1/8" wide
- hot water
- 1/2 pound shrimp or possibly chicken or possibly pork
- 1/4 c. fish sauce
- 1/4 c. and 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1/4 c. and 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 slivered green onions
- 1/2 c. oil
- 2 Large eggs
- 3/4 pound bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp. grnd roast chili (skip it if you have kids with mild palates)
- 3/4 c. grnd roasted peanuts (peanuts finely minced)
- lime wedges
- Soak noodles 30 min till pliable and drain (sometimes it takes longer).
- Mix sauce (sugar, vinegar, paprika and fish sauce). Set aside.
- Heat wok, stir fry meat, add in noodles. Add in garlic and sauce. Tuck Large eggs under noodles and add in oil as needed. Add in sprouts and garnish with green onions, peanuts and lime wedges.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1657g|
|Calories from Fat 1619||45%|
|Total Fat 182.0g||228%|
|Saturated Fat 21.93g||88%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 394.51g||105%|
|Dietary Fiber 24.1g||80%|