Cost per serving $1.22 view details
- 150g beef rump, cut into thin strips
- 75g mushrooms, chopped
- 50g iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 'blocks' of thick egg noodles
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix together the oyster, soy sauce, honey and garlic in a bowl. Add the beef strips and leave to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Gently boil the noodles for about 5 minutes (or until done). Drain and rinse in cold water, then toss with the sesame oil and leave to cool.
- Add the veggie oil to a hot wok, then stir fry the beef strips for about 5 minutes.
- Toss in the mushrooms, lettuce and spring onions, stir frying for another few minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles, tossing well for a couple of minutes, before gently stirring through the coriander to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 113g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 82||67%|
|Total Fat 9.27g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 0.86g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 8.47g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|