Cost per recipe $4.46 view details
- Â Â French bread cut into 1" slices
- 6 x Large eggs
- 3/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1/4 tsp baking pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 bag frzn strawberries - (10 ounce)
- 4 med ripe bananas cut 1/2" slices
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. apple pie spice
- Combine Large eggs, lowfat milk, baking pwdr and vanilla. Pour over bread slices, cover and chill overnight.
- Next morning: Combine strawberries and bananas and place in glass casserole dish. Sprinkle sugar and apple pie spice over strawberries and bananas. Place slices of egg-soaked bread on top of strawberries and bananas. Sprinkle top with sugar.
- Bake 450 degrees for 20 to 25 min.
- Serve with whipped cream or possibly powdered sugar.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1042g|
|Calories from Fat 305||19%|
|Total Fat 34.09g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 11.34g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 277.98g||74%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g||36%|