Cost per recipe $2.60 view details
- 3 Tbsp. Low-fat or possibly non-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 pch Garlic pwdr
- 6 Tbsp. Grated Romano or possibly Parmesan cheese
- 6 Tbsp. Packaged Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 med Eggplant
- 1. Preheat oven to very warm (450 degrees). Spray a nonstick cookie sheet or possibly shallow baking pan liberally with cooking spray.
- 2. Blend mayonnaise, water, lemon juice, and garlic pwdr in in a shallow plate. Combine cheese and bread crumbs.
- 3. Trim and throw away ends from eggplant. Cut the eggplant into 3/4-inch thick slices. Dip each slice into mayonnaise mix, turning to coat both sides, then press both sides lightly into the crumb mix. Arrange each crumb-coated slice in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- 4. Place the tray on the bottom shelf of the pre-heated very warm oven, bake, uncovered, 5 min. Turn slices with a spatula and bake another 5 min or possibly more, till coating is crisp and eggplant slices are tender.
- Makes 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 825g|
|Calories from Fat 398||64%|
|Total Fat 44.94g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 10.25g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.65g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 24.1g||80%|