Cost per serving $0.22 view details
- As many or as few pitas as you would like [Each pita makes 16 chips]
- Melted Butter or Olive Oil
- Seasoning of your choice
- I used a bit of grated Parmesan
- Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- You could also use some basil
- Garlic Poppy seeds
- or whatever finely grated cheese you prefer
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Split each pita bread in half crosswise into two rounds. Brush the inside of each round with enough butter or oil to fully cover and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Cut each round into 8 equal wedges, and place, seasoned side up, in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. If all wedges do not fit in a single layer on baking sheet, prepare the chips in batches.
- Bake until crisp and golden brown, 10-15 minutes depending on your oven.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Serve warm, or let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 8g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 55||92%|
|Total Fat 6.2g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.72g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.11g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|