The amounts listed here are for every one pound of fries. One pound of fries is the equilivent of approximately 3 medium potatoes.
Cost per serving $0.22 view details
- 1 pound of medium russet potatoes (approx 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 1/2 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/8 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 TBSP of Kraft Parmesan Style Grated Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and cut potatoes into 1/8ths.
- Place on a cookie sheet that has been lined with foil
- Mix all the spices and the parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Place all of the potatoes into a gallon size freezer bag and add olive oil and the parmesan sheese/ spice mixture to the bag.
- Seal the bag and shake until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Once thoroughly coated, dump onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread in a single layer.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until tender and lightly golden brown. (Baking times will vary depending on the amount of fries that you make and the size that you cut them).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 123g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 56||36%|
|Total Fat 6.38g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.49g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.93g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|