Cost per serving $0.30 view details
- 2 x russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Scrub the potatoes well; cut into quarters lengthwise, then crosswise. Place in a bowl; toss with the oil, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 30 min, till tender, brown and crispy. Shake once during baking. Remove from the baking sheet with a metal spatula and serve on a platter. Sprinkle with a little extra salt, if you like.
- This recipe yields 2 to 3 servings.
- Comments: If you cut up the potatoes ahead of time, keep them in cool water so which they do not discolor.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 151g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 81||42%|
|Total Fat 9.16g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.28g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.85g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|