Cost per serving $1.64 view details
- 1/2 lrg Pineapple, peeled, cored (about 2 c.) 1/2" pcs
- 1 med Papaya, peeled, seeded (about 1 c.), 1/2" pcs
- 1/2 lrg Cantaloupe, peeled, seeded (about 2 c.) 1/2" pcs
- 11 ounce Peeled whole lychees in heavy syrup, liquid removed, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 c. Seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 c. Seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 lrg Papaya, peeled, seeded (about 1 1/2 c.) coarsely minced
- 5 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. Fresh mint, coarsely minced
- Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl. (can be made 4 hrs ahead. Cover; chill.) Spoon fruit into 6 small bowls or possibly goblets. Drizzle Papaya-Mint Sauce over fruit. Sprinkle with coconut. Garnish with mint.
- Payapa-Mint Sauce: Puree all ingredients in processor till smooth.
- Transfer to bowl. Cover and chill till ready to use. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- This sauce is also nice over vanilla frzn yogurt.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 188g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||2%|
|Total Fat 0.36g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.5g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|