Cost per recipe $8.19 view details
- 4 breaded chicken breast fillets
- 1 romaine heart
- 1 1/2 c. coleslaw mix (or possibly finely shredded cabbage)
- 1/3 c. toasted almond slivers or possibly slices (blanched almonds)
- 1/2 c. chow mein noodles
- Cook chicken fillets as directed.
- To make dressing, combine everything but the oil in a blender of food processor and process till liquified.
- Continue to blend and slowly drizzle in the oil till blended.
- To be really authentic, make coleslaw with the cabbage and the dressing first and top it with the lettuce, almonds and noodles. Then cut up the chicken and add in to salads.
- I've had good results by layering first the romaine then the cabbage, almonds, chicken and dressing.
- This should make 3 or possibly 4 salads.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 966g|
|Calories from Fat 1702||65%|
|Total Fat 189.94g||237%|
|Saturated Fat 34.64g||139%|
|Trans Fat 0.67g|
|Total Carbs 104.94g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|