Cost per serving $5.53 view details
- 8 lb Pork Tenderloin (boneless)
- 1Â 1/3 c. Soy Sauce
- 2/3 c. Oriental Toasted Sesame Oil
- 4 x Chopped garlic cloves (large)
- 1 tsp Grnd Ginger (fresh)
- 1 tsp MSG (if you like)
- 19 ounce Bottled Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Trim pork tenderloin of all fat (the sesame oil will prevent burning on the grill.
- Combine 1/3 c soy sauce, 1/3 c sesame oil, 3 chopped garlic cloves, ginger, and MSG (if used) in a deep bowl and mix well (make sure the ginger is not not clumping. Place pork into marinade and place in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hrs (over- night if you prefer). Remove pork from marinade and place on covered grill. Add in wet wood to grill firepan to insure adequate supply of smoke. Prepare sauce: Combine bar-b-q sauce, 1/3 c sesame oil, 1/3 c soy sauce and 1 chopped garlic clove in a bowl and mix well. Serve over sliced pork tenderloins.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 561g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 247||33%|
|Total Fat 27.75g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 5.61g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 28.23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|