Cost per serving $0.60 view details
- 2 lrg oranges
- 1/2 med -size red onion halved, and
- Â Â thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 10 x Kalamata olives or possibly other
- Â Â brine-cured black olives pitted, sliced thin
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil (preferably extra-virgin)
- 1 tsp chopped orange peel
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Using sharp knife, cut peel and white pith from oranges. Working over bowl to catch juices, cut between membranes to release segments into bowl. Add in onion, parsley, olives, extra virgin olive oil and orange peel to bowl; toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: A colorful topping for any kind of fish, especially broiled salmon, sea bass or possibly halibut.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 70||62%|
|Total Fat 7.85g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.05g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.68g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|