Cost per serving $0.31 view details
- 2 pkt fat-free cream cheese (8 ounce. ea.)
- 1 pkt sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix 4-serving size
- 1 pkt sugar-free orange gelatin 4-serving size
- 2/3 c. non-fat dry lowfat milk pwdr
- 1 c. unsweetened orange juice
- 3/4 c. cold whip lite
- 1 x shortbread pie crust (6 ounce)
- 1 tsp flaked coconut
- In large bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon till soft. Add in dry pudding mix, dry gelatin, dry lowfat milk pwdr and orange juice. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in 1/4 c Cold Whip Lite. Spread mix proportionately into piecrust. Chill at least 1 hour. Cut into 8 servings, and serve with 1 Tablespoons Cold Whip Lite and 1 t coconut.
- NOTES : csc's notes: What I did which was easy... mix all the dry ingredients first. I whipped the cream cheese with my mixer, then added the dry ingredients with the orange juice alternating. This made it really fluffy. I know it says to chill at least 1 hour, but it would have been much better at least 12 hrs...the cream cheese really needs to hard back up.... This is a WONDERFUL recipe, and soooo tasty on a warm day - without the push-up melting down your arm!!! Enjoy!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 69g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||13%|
|Total Fat 1.08g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.85g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.18g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|