Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 4 lb Pork loin roast
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 c. Lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 can Frzn orange juice (6 ounce)
- 1/2 c. Water
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 c. Green grapes, seed/halved
- 1. Score fat on pork roast at 1-inch intervals. Place roast fat side up, on grill directly over drip pan prepared from 3 thickness of heavy duty aluminum foil. Insert meat therometer through fat into very center of the meat. Place cover on kettle-type grill, adjust dampers, cook at low heat
- (approximately 350 degree) till meat thermometer register 170 degrees
- (allow 20 to 30 min per lb.). Use a few mequite chips to add in this pungent aroma to the meat.*
- 2. For sauce, heat butter in a 1-qt saucepan. Stir in brown sugar. Add in orange concentrate and stir till smooth. Remove 1/4 c. sauce and baste roast during last 20 min of cooking time.
- 3. To complete sauce, stir water into cornstarch. Add in gradually to remaining orange juice mix. Cook, stirring constantly till thickened. Cook 8 min. Add in grapes. Serve warm, with pork.*This recipe may be prepared in the oven. Use a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 243g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 131||32%|
|Total Fat 14.59g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 6.25g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.0g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|