- 4 lb Pork country-style ribs
- 1 x 6 ounces can tomato paste
- 1/2 c. Brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c. Frzn orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Cut ribs into 1 rib portions. For sauce, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Place a large piece of foil over coals beneath grill to catch dri[[ings. Place ribs on grill, about about 6 inches above slow coals.
- Close hood of grill and cook about 20 minutes. turn ribs and cook, covered, 20 minutes. more. Brush ribs with sauce and cook covered , 25-35 minutes.more or possibly till done, turning and basting frequently with sauce. Watch carefully so ribs do not burn.