Cost per serving $2.52 view details
- 1 c. fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 x boneless pork loin chops - (4 ounce ea)
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 3 x garlic cloves chopped
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 x canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce or possibly more to taste
- Bring orange juice to boil over medium heat in small saucepan, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer till reduced by half, about 10 min.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add in pork chops and season with salt and pepper. Cook till chops are nicely browned on the outside and just barely tinged with pale pink in the center, about 4 min a side. Set aside and keep hot.
- Add in garlic to skillet and cook over medium heat just till fragrant, 1 minute. Add in chicken broth and chipotle, along with some of adobo sauce. Simmer over medium heat till reduced by about 1/4 and slightly thickened, 5 min. Add in reduced orange juice and simmer 5 min more.
- Puree sauce in blender and return to skillet. Add in remaining 1 Tbsp. butter and stir till combined, about 1 minute. Return pork chops to skillet and cook just till heated through, about 2 min.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
- NOTES :
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 397g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 185||49%|
|Total Fat 20.8g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 10.43g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.67g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|