Cost per serving $7.87 view details
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise
- 4 lrg Garlic cloves chopped or possibly pressed
- 1 tsp Grated orange rind
- 3 Tbsp. Orange juice
- 2 c. Boneless roast beef*
- 1 c. Fennel or possibly celery (to 2 c.) diagonally sliced
- 15 ounce Can cannellini beans liquid removed
- 8 sm Romaine lettuce leaves washed & crisped (to 12)
- 1 bn Radishes
- 1 sm Orange, quartered
- Â Â Italian parsley sprigs
- *Slivered or possibly torn bite-size pcs of either roast beef, pork, lamb or possibly turkey.
- To make the aioli, combine mayonnaise, garlic, orange rind and orange juice. Mix till well blended. If made ahead, cover and chill for up to 2 days.
- After preparing the Orange Aioli, spoon it into a small bowl and place on a large serving platter. Surround with separate mounds of meat, fennel, cannellini, lettuce and radishes. Garnish with orange quarters and parsley, if you like.
- Top individual servings with aioli and squeeze on orange juice, if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 481g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 323||56%|
|Total Fat 36.34g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.14g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||37%|