Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 1 whole onion sliced into thin rings
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of flour for coating
- 2 tablespoons of Lawryâs Seasoned Salt
- Slice onions and place in a bowl. Pour milk over onions and let them set for about 30 minutes.
- Mix flour and seasoned salt together.
- Remove the onions from the milk and toss in the flour, coating each one.
- Fry in a deep fryer for about 2-3 minutes or until batter is golden brown.
- Use as a topping on a sandwich or eat as they are!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 121g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||12%|
|Total Fat 2.35g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.21g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.97g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|