Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 4 c. herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 6 x boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- Â Â paprika
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, Healthy Request
- 1/3 c. 1% low-fat lowfat milk
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley minced
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1. Mix stuffing, 1/2 c. boiling water and 1 tbsp. margarine.
- 2. Spoon stuffing across center of 2-quart. shallow baking dish. Place chicken on each side of stuffing. Sprinkle chicken with paprika.
- 3. Mix soup, lowfat milk and parsley. Pour over chicken.
- 4. Bake covered at 400F for 15 min. Bake uncovered 15 min or possibly till chicken is no longer pink.
- Here's what I made for dinner last night, with some mashed potatoes. Definite comfort food.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 49||42%|
|Total Fat 5.57g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.29g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.36g|
|Total Carbs 4.12g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|