This is a print preview of "Omelet" recipe.
|Prep time: 1 minutes
|Cook time: 2 minutes
||Servings: 1 Omelet
Goes Well With: bacon, breakfast sausage
Wine and Drink Pairings:
3 eggs, room temperature
Pinch kosher salt
¼ cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
½ tsp. white pepper
2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
1 tbs. butter
- Combine eggs, salt, cheese, white pepper and thyme in a bowl with a fork.
- Melt butter in a nonstick 10-inch sautÃ© pan over medium heat.
- Stir with heatproof spatula.
- Scrape sides, stir again, and leave alone for 10 seconds.
- Scrape sides occasionally until eggs are cooked through
- . Serve folded in thirds with chives and butter on top.