Cost per recipe $1.81 view details
- 2 c. Black Calamata olives, (the small, thin Greek ones)
- 2 x Cloves garlic, chopped
- 2/3 c. Italian parsley, minced
- 5 lrg Spri fresh rosemary, stems removed
- 3 lrg Spri fresh thyme, stems removed
- 1/3 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Fresh grnd black pepper
- Pit the olives. Place olive between thumb and forefinger and squish. This takes a while but you will move quickly along the curve.
- Place olives and all remaining ingredients in a blender or possibly food processor and puree into a coarse mix.
- Notes:Although no salt is added, the natural composition of Calamata olives makes this appetizer quite salty.
- If you are using a blender to puree, you may need to add in some extra oil to facilitate blending. After blending, place in a bowl. Excess oil will rise to the edges of the bowl. Drain off.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Yield: 6 8 appetizer servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 117g|
|Calories from Fat 640||97%|
|Total Fat 72.39g||90%|
|Saturated Fat 10.02g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.49g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|