Cost per recipe $2.99 view details
- 1/2 lb grnd beef
- 1 x egg
- 1Â 1/2 slc white bread torn into small pcs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
- Â Â Salt and pepper
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1Â 1/2 c. Marinara Sauce
- 8 ounce spaghetti freshly cooked
- Â Â Additional grated Parmesan
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form mix into 1 1/2-inch-diameter meatballs. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in meatballs in batches (don't crowd) and cook till brown on all sides, about 8 min.
- Meanwhile, hot Marinara Sauce in heavy small saucepan over low heat.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti. Top with meatballs. Serve immediately, passing additional Parmesan separately.
- Serves 2 to 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1021g|
|Calories from Fat 1105||44%|
|Total Fat 124.25g||155%|
|Saturated Fat 35.58g||142%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 243.23g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.2g||61%|