this is easy to make and very delicious.
a great way to make your family smile!
a great dessert to have any time of the year!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Cost per serving $0.81 view details
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups peeled and sliced peaches, juices removed
- Ice Cream for serving
- Mint for garnish
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the butter in a 9x13 inch oven proof serving dish or 8 inch cast iron skillet and transfer to the preheated oven to melt.
- Meanwhile, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Add the milk, sugar, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Remove the hot dish with the melted butter from oven. Pour the butter into the hot pan. Spoon the peaches and then the juices evenly over the butter. Return the pan to the oven and bake until brown and the batter has risen up and around the fruit, about 45 minutes. Remove to a rack to cool slightly . Serve with Ice Cream and garnish with fresh mint.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 250g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 217||39%|
|Total Fat 24.58g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 14.88g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 78.83g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|