Cost per serving $0.60 view details
- 2 x Large eggs, beaten well
- 4 Tbsp. Flour
- 2Â 1/2 Tbsp. Vanilla
- 3 c. Sugar (less for 5 quart freezer
- Â Â Lowfat milk (about 1 gallon)
- In saucepan, combine sugar and flour. Stir well to break up any lumps. Add in 2 to 3 c. lowfat milk and Large eggs. Cook, stirring constantly, till thick (usually till it comes to a boil). Cold. Add in vanilla.
- Pour into freezer and add in sufficient lowfat milk to fill freezer 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- It usually takes our ice cream freezer from 25-40 min to get the ice cream done.
- This is a recipe we've used in our family since the 1950's. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 15||3%|
|Total Fat 1.69g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.52g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 104.77g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|