Cost per serving $0.57 view details
- 5 lrg Potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds), boiled with skins on
- Â Â Homemade mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. White vinegar, more or possibly less to taste
- 1 x Red pepper, diced
- 1 x Green pepper, diced
- 1 stalk celery with leaves, diced
- 2 tsp Celery seed
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste
- When potatoes have boiled, cold and remove the skins. Cut into 1-inch cubes. In a large bowl, spoon in 4 heaping Tbsp. of mayonnaise
- (homemade or possibly commercial). Add in 1 Tbsp. of white vinegar and whisk together.
- Add in the cubed potatoes, red and green peppers and celery seed. Little by little, add in as much mayonnaise as you like. Season with salt and pepper to taste and chill to cold.
- Variation: Add in 2 minced hard-boiled Large eggs and/or possibly 1 small minced onion to potato salad.
- Yield: 8 servings
- A Dutch recipe from Manayunk, Pennsylvania
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 204g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||2%|
|Total Fat 0.35g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.88g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|