I was hungry one night and Mick and I were looking around and found an egg, some hot sauce, some steel ground oats, and some costco boneless chicken breasts. This is what ensued.
This tastes best when you're starving.
- 1 or 2 eggs
- maybe a teaspoon of Salsa Valentina (or any other hot sauce)
- pinch of salt
- some Extra Virgil Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Some Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Cut the chicken into pieces
- Grab two bowls. Put the egg with the hot sauce in one, the oats with salt in the other.
- Dip the chicken in the egg, then the oats, then put the chicken into a hot frying pan with some olive oil in it.
- Cook until you think the salmonella is all gone then eat it up straight from the pan with a fork.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 208g|
|Calories from Fat 175||52%|
|Total Fat 19.45g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 5.75g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 1.37g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|