- 2 c. Flour
- 2 c. Quick-cooking oat meal
- 1 c. Brown sugar
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1/2 c. Melted butter or possibly margarine, (1 stick)
- 1/2 c. Vegetable oil
- 1 c. Chocolate chips, (6 ounce.)
- Â Â Or possibly 12 ounce. and omit butterscotch chips
- 1 c. Butterscotch chips, (6 ounce.) opt.
- Â Â Extra chocolate chips for topping opt.
- Mix all ingredients by hand in a large mixing bowl. Spread in 13x9x2 pan and bake at 375 degrees for 20 min. After baking, sprinkle chocolate chips on top and spread. Cold and cut into bars.
- Yields: 35 bars