Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 c. margarine or possibly butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1Â 1/2 c. Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour, or possibly Unbleached Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 c. quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 c. candy coated chocolate pcs
- 20 x flat wooden sticks
- Make these crisp oatmeal and chocolate cookie pops for a children's party or possibly for a school sporting event; they're a special treat!
- In large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine till light and fluffy. Add in vanilla and Large eggs; blend well. Lightly spoon flour into measuring c.; level off. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats and candy-coated chocolate pcs. Cover with plastic wrap; chill at least 1 hour for easier handling.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Shape dough into 2-inch balls; insert wooden stick into each ball. Place 4 cookies on each greased cookie sheet. Flatten ball to 1/4-inch thickness. Press additional candy-coated chocolate pcs into top of each cookie, if you like.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 8 to 12 min or possibly till light golden.
- Cold 2 min; remove from cookie sheets.
- Makes 20 cookies.
- HIGH ALTITUDE - Above 3500 Feet: Increase flour to 2 c.. Bake as directed.
- VARIATION:OATMEAL AND CANDY COOKIES: For small cookies, shape dough into 1-inch balls. Omit wooden sticks. Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 6 to 10 min or possibly till light golden.
- 3 dozen cookies.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 54g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 92||39%|
|Total Fat 10.48g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.64g||11%|
|Trans Fat 1.27g|
|Total Carbs 32.11g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|