Cost per serving $0.52 view details
- 1 Â½ tbs milk
- 1 tsp mustard
- Â¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbs fresh sage leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skinned
- Â¼ cup fromage frais
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs sour cream
- Mix together the milk and mustard in a small bowl.
- Mix the oats with chopped sage ona a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the chicken with the milk mixture and press into the oats to coat evenly.
- Place the chiken onto a baking sheet and bake at 200ËC for about 40 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile mix together the fromage frais, Dijon mustard and some chopped sage in a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the chicken with the sauce.
- Easy tip: instead of sage use some other available fresh herb, such as thyme or parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 80g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||32%|
|Total Fat 4.29g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.55g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.04g|
|Total Carbs 9.35g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|