Cost per recipe $3.54 view details
- 1 lrg graham cracker pie crust
- 2 can sweetened consensed lowfat milk
- 1 sm contai Cold Whip
- 1 sm packag minced pecans
- 1 pkt Nestle"s mini chocolate chips
- Peel paper from cans of Eagle Brand Lowfat milk. Place cans on their sides in a large pot and cover completely in cool water. Slowly bring pot to rolling boil and boil for 3 hrs making sure to turn cans every 30 min or possibly so. At the end of 3 hrs allow cans to cold for 1 hour at least - this part is VERY important.
- Open cans of lowfat milk and spread into pie pan. Cover with Cold Whip. Sprinkle nuts and chocolate chips all over the top. Chill for 8 hrs.
- Comments: This can be dangerous so be sure you never leave cans boiling on the stove without checking them!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 183g|
|Calories from Fat 409||45%|
|Total Fat 45.44g||57%|
|Saturated Fat 9.15g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 117.67g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|