Cost per recipe $8.02 view details
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese - (abt 1oz) divided
- 1Â 1/4 c. large croutons divided
- 3Â 1/2 c. minced romaine lettuce
- 1/4 c. Caesar dressing
- 3 slc Roma tomato
- 1 x sirloin steak - (6 ounce)
- 2 Tbsp. margarine melted
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning - (to 2)
- 1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 c. cooked diced bacon heated
- In a large bowl, sprinkle about half the Parmesan and half the croutons over romaine; add in dressing and toss well. Place in a chilled pasta bowl or possibly large soup plate; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, creating a "snowcap" effect. Add in tomato slices on one side; chill.
- In a very well-ventilated area or possibly outdoors, heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Brush one side of sirloin with melted margarine; sprinkle to taste with Cajun seasoning. Place seasoned-side down in skillet. (Caution: There might be a slight flame when meat is placed in skillet.)
- While first side is cooking, brush second side with melted margarine and sprinkle with additional seasoning. Cook about 2 min; turn and cook 2 to 3 min more, or possibly to desired degree of doneness. Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Fan sliced steak over salad; top with blue cheese, bacon and remaining croutons.
- This recipe yields 1 main dish serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 950g|
|Calories from Fat 900||57%|
|Total Fat 100.86g||126%|
|Saturated Fat 37.92g||152%|
|Trans Fat 4.17g|
|Total Carbs 56.21g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.8g||33%|