Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- 1 frozen rectangular puff-pastry sheet (appox 280mm x 215mm)
- Nutella Spread
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tsp water - for glaze)
- Butter for greasing
- Note:You can put any filling you wish (fruit jam/berries/chopped nuts or make it savoury with tuna/chicken).
- Cut out the pastry in squares (about 10) and spread as much of nutella you wish onto the pastry and randomly throw some chocolate chips.
- Fold it forming a roll or any shape and size you desire. Trim off any rough edges.
- Put the folded pastries on a greased baking sheet/tray and brush the egg wash on the pastries.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (160 degrees or equivalent) for about 15 minutes or until the pastries have turned light gold in colour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 15g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 85||98%|
|Total Fat 9.6g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 5.94g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.04g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|