Cost per serving $0.47 view details
- 1/2 Bunch Fresh Cilantro
- 8 Oz. Pkg. Thin Linguine Noodles
- 3 Tbsp. Peanut Oil, Divided
- 2-Inch Piece Fresh Ginger, Peeled and Minced
- 6 - 8 Whole Scallions, Julienne
- 2 Tbsp. Light Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
- Strip the leaves from the cilantro sprigs. Pile them on a cutting board and chop them roughly, using a very sharp knife.
- Cook the noodles al dente in accordance to the package instructions. Rinse under cold water and drain well. Toss them in 1 tablespoon peanut oil.
- Heat wok or large skillet until hot, add the remaining peanut oil and swirl it around. Add the ginger and stir-fry for a few seconds, then add the noodles and scallions. Stir-fry 3 - 4 minutes, until hot.
- Sprinkle with the soy sauce, cilantro and seasoning. Toss well, then serve immediately.
- Cook's Tip: You want to cook the noodles al dente because when you go to saute them they will continue to cook. If overcooked before hand they will become sticky and mushy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 65||31%|
|Total Fat 7.36g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.25g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.87g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|