Cost per serving $1.69 view details
- 1 x (16 oz) package pasta
- 1 lb grnd beef
- 3 x (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1/3 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1 x (16 oz) package cottage cheese
- 1 x (8 oz) package cream cheese, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 c. minced green onions
- 1 In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta till al dente. Drain.
- 2 In a large skillet saute/fry one lb. of grnd beef. Stir in one can of the tomato sauce and cook together slightly. Add in the additional 2 cans of tomato sauce and 1/3 c. lowfat sour cream; heat gently.
- 3 To assemble, in a greased 9 x 13 inch layer the cooked and liquid removed pasta, then the carton of cottage cheese, and sliced cream cheese. Pour the hamburger mix over the top and sprinkle with the diced green pepper and sliced green onions.
- 4 Bake in a preheated 350 degree F(175 degree C) oven for 35 to 40 min.
- Let stand 10 to 15 min before serving.
- Makes 8 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 306g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 219||41%|
|Total Fat 24.75g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 51.11g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|