These cupcakes were made for myself and the members of my family who are diabetic as well as Celiac.They have "passed" even those in my family who didn't like the texture of other Gluten-free dishes and the taste of sugar-free desserts.
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill All-purpose Gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup Ghirardelli unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp.aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt Sense reduced sodium salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter,softened
- 1 3/4 cups Stevia in the Raw for Baking
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- hot water- up to 1 cup
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Allow eggs and milk to come to room temperature (usually as long as it takes for butter to soften is ok),blend together and add vanilla
- Cream butter and stevia together. Add egg/milk/vanilla and mix well with a whisk or at low speed about 1 minute.
- Sift or use a gallon size plastic storage/freezer bag to mix remaining dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients slowly mix on low,scrape bowl as you need to.
- Add hot tap water up to 1 cup until mix looks like thin pancake batter.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter into foil baking cups,makes about 1 dozen.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 57g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 150||90%|
|Total Fat 17.04g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 10.48g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.39g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|