Cost per recipe $30.36 view details
- 1 pkt digestive biscuit
- 125 gm butter
- 900 gm raspberries
- 125 x sugar
- 450 gm cream cheese
- 225 gm caster sugar (a super-fine granulated sugar)
- 2 dsh pure vanilla essence
- 600 ml whipping cream
- 1. Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs.
- 2. Heat the butter and mix it in with the biscuit crumbs.
- 3. Spread over the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan and let set in a fridge for an hour.
- 4. Combine 500g of the raspberries, sugar and a splash of water in a saucepan.
- 5. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer till the fruit breaks up.
- 6. This should take about 15-20 min.
- 7. Liquidise, then pass through a sieve to catch all the seeds.
- 8. Allow the puree to cold.
- 9. Separately, beat the cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla in a mixer till light and fluffy.
- 10. Add in the cream and beat till stiff.
- 11. Do not overbeat the mix or possibly it will separate.
- 12. Spread 2cm of the cheesecake mix on top of the biscuit base.
- 13. Swirl a couple Tbsp. of the raspberry mix on top and repeat, alternating layers of cheesecake mix and puree till the pan is full.
- 14. Chill.
- 15. Overnight is best but two hrs will do in a healthy pinch.
- 16. Decorate with remaining raspberries and serve.
- Here's a nice summer dessert which doesn't need an oven. Guaranteed to look pretty on your table and taste wonderfully too!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2033g|
|Calories from Fat 3282||65%|
|Total Fat 373.69g||467%|
|Saturated Fat 221.28g||885%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 417.8g||111%|
|Dietary Fiber 56.2g||187%|