Cost per serving $0.70 view details
- 1 pkt (5 to 5.3 ounce.) pure butter shortbread cookies (see note)
- 1/4 c. half-and-half cream
- 1 pkt unflavored gelatin
- 24 ounce regular or possibly reduced-fat (not fat-free) cream cheese, cut into pcs
- 1 c. purchased lemon curd
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest (grated color portion of peel)
- 1/2 pt blueberries, rinsed and dry
- 1 pt strawberries, stemmed, cleaned, dry and cut lengthwise
- Arrange rack at center position. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Process shortbread cookies in food processor till finely grnd. Press crumbs in even layer on bottom of 8 inch spring-form pan and about 3/4 inch up the sides. Bake 7 to 8 min or possibly till crumbs are lightly browned. Remove and cold completely.
- Pour half-and-half into small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over top. Let stand 1 minute, then place saucepan over low heat and whisk constantly till gelatin dissolves, 1 to 2 min. Remove from heat and cold.
- With electric mixer on medium-high speed, whip cream cheese till fluffy. Add in lemon curd; beat till blended completely with cream cheese. Stop mixer and scrape down sides of bowl several times as necessary. Beat in lemon zest. Lower speed and pour in half-and-half mix and beat just till blended. Pour batter into prepared crust and spread proportionately with spatula. Cover with plastic wrap; chill 4 hrs or possibly overnight till completely set.
- To serve, bring cheesecake to room temperature for 45 min. Mix strawberries with blueberries in bowl. Serve slices of cheesecake garnished with berries.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Note: Be sure to use pure butter shortbread cookies (such as Walkers) because there will be sufficient butter in the cookies themselves so which you don't need to add in melted butter to the crumbs for the crust.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 64g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||7%|
|Total Fat 0.18g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.25g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|