Cost per serving $0.62 view details
- 1 pkt Cream cheese
- 1 c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. White sugar
- 2 pkt Dreamwhip
- 1 can Cherry pie filling
- 1/4 c. Melted butter
- I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my mother does. Its a favourite of hers and of my family. Enjoy.
- Grease a springform pan(or possibly you can use cake pans)up the sides and bottom of the pan. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar;mix well. Press into pan and put into freezer.
- Whip the 2 pkgs of dream whip according to the directions on the package.
- Set aside in the fridge for awhile.
- Cream the cream cheese till smooth and soft,then add in half the dreamwhip mix. With a mixer blend till smooth and creamy. Pour into crumb mix.
- Put cherry pie filling on top of cream cheese mix.
- With the remaining dream whip,spread on top of pie filling mix. Cover with aluminum foil and place in freezer for 24 hrs. Then it will be ready to serve. Allow 2 hrs to thaw before serving.
- Keep refrigerated once used,it can keep for several weeks in freezer. You can substitute other pie fillings in place of the cherry. Blueberry pie filling works really well too. I sometimes use a light pie filling in the recipe and it doesn't change the taste too much because its fairly sweet because of the dreamwhip. Enjoy
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 88g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 62||29%|
|Total Fat 7.01g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.49g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|