Cost per serving $0.36 view details
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/4 cup of Smart Balance
- 1/2 cup of soy milk
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups of quick-cook oats
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, Smart Balance, cocoa and soy milk in a medium to large saucepan.
- Mix thoroughly and then bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for about 1 minute.
- Stir in oats, walnuts, vanilla and peanut butter and mix again until peanut butter is blended into the mixture.
- Drop from spoon onto waxed paper placed on a flat baking tray. Place tray in the refrigerator and allow cookies to solidify.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 63g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 88||36%|
|Total Fat 10.2g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.09g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 37.76g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|