Cost per recipe $1.87 view details
- 1 pkt Fleshmann's active dry yeast
- 1/2 c. hot water
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. softened margarine
- 1 x Egg
- 1 x 1/2 C. unsifted flour, up to 2
- Â Â Melted margarine
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 1/3 c. dark seedless raisins
- Â Â Confectioners' sugar frosting
- Â Â Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Dissolve yeast in hot water. Beat in 3 Tbsp. sugar, salt, 2 Tbsp.
- margarine, egg and 1 c. flour. Stir in sufficient additional flour to make a soft dough.
- Turn out onto floured board; knead about 2 min, till smooth. Roll to 18x9 inches. Brush with margarine, Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- Roll up as for jelly roll. Seal sides firmly. Cut into 12 equal pcs.
- Arrange, cut side down in a greased 8" round pan.
- On the center rack of cool oven pour boiling water into a large baking pan. Place rolls on a wire rack over pan of water. Cover. Let rise 30 min. Uncover; remove rack and pan of water. Turn oven to 375 degrees. Bake 30 to 35 min. Frost with confectioners sugar frosting.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 531g|
|Calories from Fat 1053||56%|
|Total Fat 119.07g||149%|
|Saturated Fat 22.92g||92%|
|Trans Fat 21.0g|
|Total Carbs 199.11g||53%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|