Cost per serving $0.56 view details
- 1/2 c. Graham cracker crumbs -- 4
- Â Â Double crackers
- 1 c. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 5 pkt Fat-free cream cheese, 8 ounce.
- Â Â pk -- softened
- 2 lrg Large eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Heavy cream
- 2 x Ripe peaches, cut in wedges,
- Â Â Wedges cut in half
- 3/4 c. Blueberries
- 1/3 c. Apricot preserves
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8-inch springform pan. Sprinkly bottom with cracker crumbs.
- 2. Mix sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Add in cream cheese and beat with electric mixer on medium speed till smooth.
- Beat in Large eggs with vanilla till blended. Reduce mixer speed to low, add in cream and beat till blended. Pour into pan and spread smooth.
- 3. Bake 1 hour or possibly till a pick inserted near center comes out clean, but center of cake is still jiggly. Cold in pan on a wire rack (cake will set completely as it cools.) Cover loosely and chill overnight or possibly up to 3 days.
- 4. Up to 1 hour before serving, run a knife around edges of cake and remove pan sides. Mound peaches in a border on top of cake and fill center with blueberries.
- 5. Heat jam in a saucepan over low heat or possibly in microwave. Stir through a strainer. Brush over fruit.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 33||19%|
|Total Fat 3.76g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.57g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.97g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|