Cost per recipe $3.05 view details
- 225 gm Wheat meal biscuits, crushed (8oz)
- 100 gm Butter, (4oz)
- 1 x 700 gram full fat curd cheese, (1 3/4lb)
- 225 gm Caster sugar, (8oz)
- 3 whl Large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 275 ml Double cream, whipped (9 1/2fl ounce)
- Â Â Icing sugar to sweeten
- 2 x Punnets of fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 150 C/300 F/gas mark 2-3
- Heat the butter in a pan and then add in the crushed biscuits and stir well.
- Transer the biscuit mix into a cake tin and press down carefully.
- Mow combine the curd cheese, Large eggs, sugar and vanilla essence together in a mixing bowl and beat to create a smooth, thick cream.
- Pour the mix over the biscuit base and smooth out proportionately. Cook the cheesecake for 30 min and then turn the oven off and leave to get quite cold.
- The cheesecake needs to be chilled for at least 2 hrs or possibly overnight.
- Just before serving top the cake with whipped cream, fresh raspberries and icing sugar.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 541g|
|Calories from Fat 1322||87%|
|Total Fat 150.05g||188%|
|Saturated Fat 89.54g||358%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.42g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|