Cost per recipe $9.15 view details
- 10 to 15 sm. red skinned new potatoes
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 5 med. cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Minced parsley or possibly chives for garnish
- Scrub potatoes in warm water. Slice them into 1/8 inch thick slices. Place in an 8 inch square pan. Add in cream, garlic, salt and pepper and toss till completely mixed.Cover tightly with aluminum foil and make a hole in the center about the size of a half dollar. Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 25 min or possibly till potatoes are tender.
- Remove foil and bake another 10 min or possibly till cream is bubbling and brown color shows on top. Garnish with minced parsley or possibly chives. Serves 6-8.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2379g|
|Calories from Fat 806||35%|
|Total Fat 91.85g||115%|
|Saturated Fat 55.92g||224%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 348.95g||93%|
|Dietary Fiber 36.4g||121%|