Cost per serving $0.73 view details
- 6 c. Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 x Cucumber, halved lenghtwise, seeded, sliced acros
- 2 c. Carrots, peeled, julienned
- 1/2 c. Rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 sm Jalapeno, halved lengthwise, seed, finely minced
- 1 x Clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Dry-roasted peanuts, unsalted, minced
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, cucumber, and carrots; cover and chill till well chilled or possibly till ready to serve.
- In jar with tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, jalapeno, garlic, and salt. Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, shake vinegar mix; pour over salad and toss.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 207g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 63||58%|
|Total Fat 7.13g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0.68g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 10.14g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|