- 1 lrg head Napa or possibly Savoy cabbage
- 5 x green onions, finely minced
- 2 pkt Ramen noodles, broken up
- 1/2 c. sesame seeds
- 1 sm pkg slivered almonds
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 c. salad oil
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. white vinegar
- (Cut dressing ingredients by half for a smaller salad)
- Mix minced cabbage and onions; chill. Brown noodles, sesame seeds and almonds in butter till light brown colour.
- Dressing: Blend all ingredients with beater.
- Mix noodle mix with cabbage mix. Mix dressing and salad together about 30 min before serving; toss at serving time.