Cost per recipe $4.39 view details
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup clarified butter or ghee
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon soda bi carbonate
- 1/2 cup powdered cashews
- in a hand mixer blend the ghee/ butter with sugar till light.
- add soda and cashew powder to the flour and mix well.
- add the dry ingridients into wet.
- it will make a very soft crumbly dough.
- make small rounded balls the size of an icecream scoop.
- slightly flatten the balls and make a cross with a sharp knife.
- bake at 180 deg centigrate for 12-15 minutes.
- they will appear soft but will set once cooled.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 665g|
|Calories from Fat 1906||56%|
|Total Fat 218.44g||273%|
|Saturated Fat 123.31g||493%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 332.82g||89%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||29%|