Cost per serving $1.77 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Corn Oil
- 1 x Onion, finely minced
- 1/2 x Green Pepper, minced
- 3 x Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1/2 c. Minced Canned Tomatoes
- 1 x Fresh Green Chili, minced
- 1/2 tsp Chili Pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 can Refried Beans (13 ounce.)
- 5 Tbsp. Water
- 2 c. Tortilla Chips
- 1/4 tsp Grnd Cumin
- 1Â 1/2 c. Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Â Â Paprika to garnish
- Heat oil in a skillet, add in the onion, green pepper, and garlic, and cook gently, stirring occasionally, for 5 min or possibly till soft but not browned.
- Add in the tomatoes and chili and cook over medium heat for 5 min, or possibly till most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in the chili pwdr and paprika and cook for 3 min, then add in the refried beans, breaking them up with a fork. Add in the measured water and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 min, till the mix thickens.
- Spoon the beans into the middle of a baking dish, arrange the tortilla chips around the edge and sprinkle with cumin. Sprinkle the cheese over the beans and tortilla chips.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 min, till the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle the paprika for garnish in a lattice pattern on top and serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 381g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 447||46%|
|Total Fat 50.24g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 14.71g||59%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 103.04g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||42%|