Cost per serving $1.88 view details
- 1 pkt au gratin potatoes - (5 1/4 ounce)
- 1 can whole-kernel corn - (11 ounce) liquid removed
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies - (10 ounce) undrained
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. lowfat milk
- 2 c. cubed process American cheese
- 1 dsh warm pepper sauce (optional)
- Â Â Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- In a 3-qt saucepan, combine the potatoes and their sauce mix, corn, tomatoes and water and mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 to 18 min or possibly till potatoes are tender. Add in lowfat milk, cheese and pepper sauce. Cook, stir till the cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley if you like.
- This recipe yields 2 qts or possibly 6 to 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 304g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 259||58%|
|Total Fat 28.81g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 18.14g||73%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.04g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|